the Police received a message about the incident at 10: 30, informs the operasjonsleder in the police.
at 14.30 was the school cleared after the police had searched the built.
Earlier in the day received the the school a specific bomb threat in the form of an email. In the message stood that the bomb should burst at a time.
Police, fire and paramedics responded to the location.
Back on Tuesday
Both students at the high school and the children in a kindergarten in the area were evacuated. The evacuation was carried out before 11: 00, and the evacuees stayed in the church.
– We consider continuously if they are to be sent home, ” says operasjonsleder in the police.
Just before the clock 15 were restrictions lifted and the building handed over to the owner. The school is safe and students and staff can meet for lessons as normal on Tuesday.
Police are now working to find out who has sent bombetrusselen.
Over 600 people were evacuated, and police blocked also of the nearby areas.
the Police will continue to investigate the case based on the track. This includes everything from the incoming bombetrusselen to the information that the police have received along the way.
Innsatsleder Terje Heldal in the South-West police district tells to Haugesund newspaper that the police just over at 13 is on the way to to go into the school.
– only when we have seen what befalls us in there, we can make a final assessment if we are to summon bombegruppa from Oslo, says Heldal to Haugesund Avis.