Just before 1300 confirms police efforts leader Rune Vedeler André Blom (33) is found in the sea.
The relatives are notified.
Blocked by area
There has been ongoing since Saturday a bigger search party after the 33-year-old in Øygarden was reported missing on Friday morning. He had not been seen since Tuesday, 18 August at 2100.
– He was at a friend near Rong center, says Per Algrøy, chief investigator at Sotra, Askøy and Øygarden sheriff department to BA.
It has been made search for both water and land, one square kilometer of Rong center. Sunday mornings were divers in the sea near Bergen to search the 33-year-old Blom.
After a photographer working miracles to dive boat that he sees something submerged just below Rong center, the area blocked off. Journalists and photographers were asked to leave the place.
An hour later confirmed the police that it is the missing are found.
– The case is not fully investigated. Deceased shall be examined, says Arve Samsonsen, operations manager in Hordaland Police to BA.
The police do not know how long the missing have been in the sea.
– Hopefully autopsy give us answers, says Kjell-Bear Heggøy, police superintendent at Sotra, Askøy and Øygarden sheriff department.
He said that as of now no suspicion of that 33-year-old victim of a crime.
Store exploration crews
Air Ambulance, Red Cross, Norwegian Rescue Dogs and Norwegian People’s Aid participated in the search. It also made Øygarden Hiking Association and other volunteers.
– There have been crews out in the night as well, but somewhat reduced due to natural conditions as the dark of night, says Samsonsen.
Saturday Night confirmed that the police were missing sandals were found in the beach area just below the town hall on Rong. The deceased was found shot in the same place.
Saturday night police began up searches with police boat in Hjeltefjorden.
Investigation leader Per Algrøy enlightened to BA Saturday night it was done searches around the area where Blom was last seen, with no result.
At 2055 Saturday lighted Algrøy that it will be launched a major search at sea for the missing. Lifeboats and a private boat participated in addition to the police boat.
On land searched five dog carriages from police and Norwegian Rescue Dogs.
Twelve people from the Red Cross also participated in the search Saturday night.
– We have started with strandsøk with dog. Boats searching around Rong peninsula as well as in the wolf Sundet, said police efforts leader Tom Johannessen to BA Saturday.
The time in 2130, it was starting to get dark, which created challenges for exploration crews.
– We rush on to get people out now that there is still some light, says Johannessen.
The mobile phone found
33-year-old would go home from Buddy Tuesday night. There is a stretch of half kilometer.
His cell phone was found at his friend.
– We assume he forgot it, says Algrøy.