Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Minister Per-Willy: – I will not go kanossagang and say sorry – VG

Per-Willy Amundsen (progress party) refuses to say whether he still believes it may be necessary with the new crusade, that of asylum-seekers the most are fortune seekers, or that climate change is not man-made.

yesterday got the fresh ministry of justice and the beredskapsministeren from the Progress party, a number of questions about what he actually believes. But the new minister will not answer it.

Let me say it like this: I have been an active politician for many years. I was elected to Parliament in 2005. I have been placed in many controversial items on behalf of my party, both as innvandringspolitisk advocate through six years and klimapolitisk spokesman in two years. It is clear that the work one does as a opposition politician as well as well placed in the progress party’s program and policies, it is not necessarily the same as when one is to safeguard the government’s policy.

– You answer the question.

I don’t think it’s particularly interesting … And I realize that this is important to you. What I have stated as the politician for the progress party in opposition is not necessarily the same as I should take as a minister in this government. So I ask to be judged on what I actually do, and not on the statement, Twitter – and Facebook-messages that are several years back in time, ” says Amundsen.

GET TRACK: Here is Tomorrow the new ministers

When the Tuesday afternoon was finally confirmed that it was Amundsen who will replace Anders Anundsen as justice minister, called the Christian democratic Party (KrF) and Left the press conference. Where they warned the government against Amundsen, on the basis of his controversial statements.

<p>SWITCHES: Anders Anundsen left the ministry of Justice and public security after the nøkkeloverrekkelsen as ex-statsråd.</p>

SWITCH UP: Anders Anundsen left the ministry of Justice and public security after nøkkeloverrekkelsen as the ex-minister.

Photo: Frode Hansen, VG

This he said

Among the statements is particularly these three pulled out as problematic:

- well on the way to the very people who come to Norway to seek asylum, are fortune seekers. They are fortune seekers in the sense that they have obvious reasons to seek to the free world, because it is good to live here, ” said Amundsen from The pulpit in December 2008.

“I hope that my son can live up with the same freedom, which I take as a matter of course. This weekend I’m alenepappa, it is wonderful. But I hope that he gets to experience the same freedom as me. Unfortunately, I am not sure. I fear that a new crusade is necessary.” Amundsen wrote on his Facebook page in april 2011.

the Truth is that the temperature in the last 15 years has not increased statistically significant and that it largely is the sun that affects temperature and, in turn, the CO2 in the atmosphere, not the people, ” said Amundsen to the VG in the april 2012.

No kanossagang

At the press conference in the ministry, Amundsen was a series of questions about their previous opinions.

– do you Mean the same now as when you was the progress party’s immigration spokesperson?

When I pronounce myself now, so is it that the minister, right? Then it is a policy that is to the reason: it is the government’s policy, ” says Amundsen.

– do you Mean still that climate change is not man-made?

As I say, that rikspolitiker in the conservative party and an advocate, I have advocated the party’s stance. It is not the job I accept me now. Now I’m going to attend to government policy.

– Is there anything of what you have said previously that you want to go back on?

– you Will so feel that I should undo? Hehe, said Amundsen. On the same question later, he said also:

– I will not go kanossagang and say sorry for the previous statements.

Is the same man as before,

To the VG says Amundsen that the reason he refuses to answer some questions about what he thinks is because he can’t.

– What do you think about that you get asked so many questions about previous statements you have made?

– I have excellent understanding of the media’s role and mission. I relate myself to it.

Ministers are also human beings. People out there know you as an outspoken person. Will they recognize you now?

– This is about rolleforståelse.

– As a private individual you have the opinions. Don’t you think people are interested to know what you think?

– I think people will be confident that they have a government that delivers predictable policies. It can be read in the Sundvolden declaration …

<p>NEW LAYER: prime Minister Erna Solberg (H) presented their new statsråwhere på the palace square after statsråd Tuesday. From the left. EC/EØS minister Frank Bakke-Jensen (H), Solberg, justice and beredskapsminister Per-Willy Amundsen and the Norwegian petroleum and energy minister Terje Søviknes (Frp).</p>

NEW LAYER: prime Minister Erna Solberg (H) presented his new government ministers on the palace grounds after the minister on Tuesday. From the left. EU/EEA minister Frank Bakke-Jensen (H), Solberg, justice and beredskapsminister Per-Willy Amundsen and the Norwegian petroleum and energy minister Terje Søviknes (Frp).

Photo: Fredrik Varfjell, NTB scanpix

– you Are very different than three years ago?

– I am the same man.

– With the same opinions?

– I have a completely different role now, and then I shall attend to the government’s policy.

– You have not necessarily changed your opinions?

– don’t you Think though that this is beginning to be a bit special? You are now far down and trying to fish. I have only a comment to you, and you’re going no further than that: I that the ministry of justice and beredskapsminister to safeguard the Sundvolden platform, and the agreement we have with our good friends in the Left Sector. So I realize that my earlier statements have aroused reactions from our samarbeidspartier. That’s when I hope and believe that you judge me on the job I’m doing, considering me as a minister from the job I actually carry out and not several years old quotes, whether it is from the debates, the Parliamentary pulpit or any other place.

(the Case continues under the video)

Tired of questions about the past

– That they just have to look away from?

in the Middle of the interview breaks the head of communications Gunnar Johansen in the ministry of Justice and public security in:

I think we now set the bar for confrontations about past statements. The questions have come from all sides in a half hour.

I may very well continue to respond the same, I am, ” says the newly appointed attorney general.

– But to the question: they should just look away from your earlier statements?

– They must relate to a minister in a ministry which has a responsibility to implement a policy that there is a consensus between the coalition parties and the Left Sector. It is the starting point.

Prior statements, they need to leave behind?

I find that I have commented it well enough, ” says the new attorney general to VG.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment