Promotion with annonselenker
Culture Linda Hofstad Hellelands (H) christmas greeting, to be proud of the Norwegian, has led many to raise an eyebrow.
- This is the Tybring Pike, more than any other, ” says sociologist and the principal of the College in Kristiania (oslo), Trond Blindheim, to the online Newspaper, which seems the post is funny.
It is a strange post, it do not grab hold of it it could in the debate about the Norwegian and the mulitkulturelle. It is almost like a small hird-girl who writes a letters to the editor. It is naive and strange. I think there are many who lock up their eyes when they read it.
brown cheese and Ibsen’s
Hofstad Hellelands Facebok-status starts with a restatement of much of what is considered the norskeste of the Norwegian.
- Be proud of it Norwegian! Quick Lunch and brown cheese. Marit Bjørgen and Ole Einar Bjørndalen. Effort, and porridge. Generations has created the typical Norwegian. Words, attitudes, and values. We read Ibsen, and the other old classics as we recognize this, start she with.
- We want to preserve the Norwegian. The Norwegian culture. A culture that is perceived to be something different from person to person of course. But we norwegians can have a wonderful self-confidence to defend the Norwegian, she continues, and then writes that she therefore is sad over the lack of self-confidence in order to maintain Norwegian traditions.
Delicious is the earth
she is using the matter that an elementary school in Stavanger, allegedly cut out the words in “Delicious is the earth”, to avoid hurting anyone. The principal of the school denied that was the case.
So that’s why it amazes me and makes me a little sad, when I read that a school in sacramento do not let the students sing “Delicious is the Earth” in fear of hurting someone. For which gave the principal information that it should only be nynnes to the song. I think the school should be glad that the New Re has taken the Christmas holidays. This is just comical. The principal turned in the twelfth hour it was wise. For the people and country we will be if we do not have the confidence to take care of our good Norwegian traditions?, type Hofstad Helleland.
READ more here: the Principal rejects the censorship of christmas carols
Blindheim think the issue is the background for the ministerens posts.
she writes about the case of the school is not correct, but it is perhaps the one that has triggered that she writes this. It is unlike the Right, to play the very at the national. What she will achieve is unclear, there are some breaches, ” says omdømmeeksperten to Nettavisen.
He says the text is an absurdity, which blends together the brown cheese and the people, by Ibsen.
- Ibsen is the playwright who is played most internationally because the issue goes far beyond nationality. Chinese and americans can recognise themselves in it. He is not so typical Norwegian, the issues he takes up are topics that point out of the national.
Also the comments under ministerens posts reflect the wonder. While many thanks for the nice words, agree, and desire good christmas, there are several that wondering over the Right-August statements.
- Is this a Google-generated posts trying to incorporate all Listhaug and Garden-tricks? Had hoped a culture be able to articulate themselves a little better than this. Plus not convey feilinformasjo, type a-
- What actually happens with the party I have voted In 25 years? This is both embarrassing and somewhat horrid. Sit there and spread lies about a school in a christmas greeting???
- This is one of the strangest I have read from a Norwegian culture. What is the point? Celebration is by the way a German invention. Good night and frohe weihnachte.
Kulturministeren have shared the post with a picture of himself ikledt costume, in front of the christmas tree. Also it seems Blindheim is a bit too much.
She is playing very at the national. Had it been 17. may, had it been better placed contextually, but now it’s just weird, ” he says, and thinks the text consists of many selvfølgeligheter, without a clear message.
Politicians are in the position that one has become a minister, has spin-doctors who write such things for themselves. But this is obviously some she has written herself, I can’t imagine that a communication advisor has been touching this text.
the online Newspaper has been in contact with the Ministry of culture, among other things, to get her comment to all those who have responded to the kulturministerens mention of the case with the elementary school and “Deililg is the earth”.
Hofstad Helleland respond that our cultural heritage is perhaps extra visible in christmas.
- the Christmas season brings with it traditions and customs that we repeat year after year. Even though many of them are taken from other parts of Europe, we have through the generations made them to our. I’m proud of our Norwegian traditions and values, and wanted to convey it to my Facebook followers.
Here is the entire text of the Hofstad Helleland:
“Be proud of it Norwegian!
Quick Lunch and brown cheese. Marit Bjørgen and Ole Einar Bjørndalen. Effort, and porridge. Generations has created the typical Norwegian. Words, attitudes, and values. We read Ibsen, and the other old classics as we recognize this. For example, it is not by chance that we failed to create enough enthusiasm for the IOC as a co-arranger for the new Olympic games in Oslo. We have always been a little skeptical to be "determined over".
We are a bit skeptical to the capital of our also. We have a slightly ambivalent relation to Oslo. We love to visit Oslo and abroad boast we of the capital our by the sea where you can ski straight out from where you live. But Oslo is also the symbol of those who "decide", the place where the elite live.
We like the fact that the provisions are locally produced. Brussels is too far away. Oslo also for as far as. In many villages, it is the centres nabobygda also too far away…. But this is Norway. This creates identity. This creates the enthusiasm to preserve the identity.
We want to preserve the Norwegian. The Norwegian culture. A culture that is perceived to be something different from person to person of course. But we norwegians can have a wonderful self-confidence to defend the Norwegian. Especially at a restaurant in the South in a discussion with a swede. And, not least, in the christmas season when we go up the traditions that we have learned from our parents and grandparents. The food, the decorations, the christmas tree, the porridge with the almond and kålerabistappe which is of course to be made just the way grandma did it.
So that’s why it amazes me and makes me a little sad, when I read that a school in sacramento do not let the students sing Lovely is the Earth in fear of hurting someone. For which gave the principal information that it should only be nynnes to the song. I think the school should be glad that the New Re has taken the Christmas holidays. This is just comical. The principal turned in the twelfth hour it was wise.
For the people and country we will be if we do not have the confidence to take care of our good Norwegian traditions?
I think many of us feel that the christmas season brings us closer to the church many of us belong to.
christmas songs, christmas story, julegudstjeneste and church bells that rings christmas, is dear and important traditions for many of us. We dare to be clearer about our christian faith and tradition when it is christmas than otherwise. I think that’s good. We can stand to be much clearer otherwise in this year also. For tolerance is not the same as manifest error. On the contrary. The one who is clear and confident in its own faith and tradition can with greater generosity to meet those who think differently, with respect and openness. To act neutral in order to not trample someone on their toes is perhaps the scariest thing we can do.
We must believe in our values. Be proud of the. And with confidence show off your Norwegian heritage that generations before us have built. Acting neutral is also a choice. Been proud of it Norwegian. Merry christmas!”
Similar to NA24 here and get several fresh financial news!