Erna Solberg clean before christmas for the second year in a row. Frank Bakke-Jensen from the county of Finnmark shall enter in the government.
the Article is added to your reading list.
Tuesday afternoon makes Erna Solberg his second round with rokeringer since the government her was appointed 16. October 2013.
the EEA – and EU-minister Elisabeth Aspaker (H) will be replaced. After the DN experience to the Right-hand man and member of the Norwegian parliament from Finnmark, Frank Bakke-Jensen, in the government. He will probably enter in Aspakers position.
Hill-Jensen is born in Båtsfjord in Finnmark, and is, according to Parliament’s website, the son of the caretaker/fisherman Leif Jensen and division accountant / fiskeindustriarbeider Randi Bakke-Jensen.
Frank Bakke-Jensen has been a member of næringskomiteen in Parliament since 2009.
DN wrote the Sunday is Os mayor Terje Søviknes (Frp) new oil and energy minister after Tord Lien (Frp).
- Born 28. February 1969
- the Mayor of the municipality of Os in Hordaland county since 1999. Group leader for the Progress party in Bergen county. Os municipality has been referred to as the Three “showcase”.
- In 1999, he was 2. the deputy leader of the conservative party and led it kommunalpolitiske selection. After that, he resigned from all positions in 2001, he was four years later again chairman of the committee.
- In 2014 was Søviknes elected to the central board again.
- Born 21. January, 1971
- Elected to Parliament in 2005 and the met as a deputy in the period before.
- re-elected in 2009, but in 2013 got Right only the one from Troms and got varaplassen.
- Appointed as the secretary of state for kommunalminister Jan Tore Sanner (H) in 2013.
secretary of state, Per-Willy Amundsen of the progress party shall, after the DN understand the take over as justice minister after partikollega Anders Anundsen.
The new ministers are appointed under the minister of the royal Palace on Tuesday afternoon.
Cleared also, before christmas last year
Just before christmas last year undertook Solberg also made changes in its crew. Out of the government went to work and sosialminister Robert Eriksson (Frp), the climate and miljøminister Tine Sundtoft (H) and culture Thorhild Widvey (H).
The new ones that were brought in were working and sosialminister Anniken Hauglie (H), fiskeriminister Per Sandberg (progress party), of culture and church affairs, ms Linda Cathrine Hofstad Helleland (H), and the ministry of agriculture and mr. Jon Georg Dale (Fr).
In addition, it was made internal rokeringer, among other things, went Sylvi Listhaug (Frp) from the job that the ministry of agriculture and mr. to the immigration and integreringsminister.
Before statsrådsbyttene Tuesday were the following members of the Erna Disastrous government:
- prime Minister Erna Solberg (H)
- finance minister Siv Jensen (Frp)
- Municipal and moderniseringsminister Jan Tore Sanner (H)
- transport minister Ketil Solvik-Olsen (Frp)
- Foreign minister Børge Brende (H)
- EEA – and EU-minister Elisabeth Vik Aspaker (H)
- Norwegian trade and industry minister Monica Mæland (H)
- Climate and miljøminister Vidar Helgesen (H)
- the ministry of Children and equality minister Solveig Horne (Frp)
- Health – and care services ms. Bent Tall (H)
- the ministry of Justice and beredskapsminister Anders Anundsen (the progress party)
- Oil and energy minister Tord Lien (Frp)
- defence minister Ine Eriksen Søreide (H)
- Immigration and integreringsminister Sylvi Listhaug (progress party)
- education ms. Torbjørn Røe Isaksen (H)
- Fiskeriminister Per Sandberg (Frp)
- Work and sosialminister Anniken Hauglie (H)
- Culture Linda Hofstad Helleland (H)
- the ministry of Agriculture and mr. Jon Georg Dale (progress party)