the Case is updated.
the Man in the 50′s has reviewed another dog owner, who he says went to attack when he vented his own dog at the Fortress. Police have now arrested the other hundeeieren, a man in 40-years.
– Was beaten and kicked
– There are different versions of what happened. We have the version from the man who was attacked. Now we have brought in 40-year-old struck, then we’ll hear what he says. However, there is no doubt that it has been exercised violence here. Reviewer showed clear signs of having been beaten and kicked. It ran blood from your face, tells operasjonsleder Ebbe Kimo at the Sør-Trøndelag police district.
READ ALSO: Felt threatened by the rottweiler on the Fortress
– he who was beaten, turned back?
– we have no information about.
Known these two together?
– What was the background to the violence?
It was a slugfest between the two owners ‘ dogs. According to he who was beaten, his dog attacked by voldsutøverens dog. Here, there are, however, two versions. The pågrepne do not agree in this. Unfortunately, there are not many witnesses to the incident either, ” says Kimo.
But it seems that a train wreck has been a eierslagsmål?
– Yes, it is possible to say it that way. The case is now being reviewed as a voldshendelse.
READ ALSO: Here here the municipality found a creative solution to the hundebæsjproblemet
taken care of
Kimo don’t know what type of dogs we are talking about.
– What happens with the dogs now?
– the Reviewer has taken care of his dog. Falck will take care of the others, ” he says.