Lawyer Fridtjof Feydt stated that 39-year-old was arrested a few days ago.
Photo: Ingvild-Anita Dominion / NRK
It enlightens man’s defender Fridtjof Feydt to NRK on Monday.
– He was arrested at an airport in Colombia. It common, then, is that the Norwegian police in the course of 60 days may request a transfer. And so it taken a position on it, ” says Feydt.
Cappelen was in the Asker and Bærum district court sentenced for having sold marijuana to the 39-year-old, who has a background in health care and the Armed forces.
39-year-old was also charged in the so-called oppbevaringssaken from 2015, but met not in the right. He has been clamoring for almost a year and five months, ever since he not met in the Asker and Bærum district court 14. september 2015.
– He was arrested in connection with a stopover, after he was internationally called for, confirming the Day Eirik Ekeli, politioverbetjent by the section for organized crime in the Oslo police.
Will not have more pressure than necessary
– don’t Dare say what I have done with him
attorney general Lars Erik Alfheim said earlier Monday that the 39-year-old had traveled from Norway, but did not come any further into the circumstances around the man. After completing the rettsdag Monday, says Alfheim that one will begjøre the man handed over.
the Point now is to get him to Norway. He is a witness in the case, and the accused themselves, ” says Alfheim.
He says it is difficult to estimate how long it will take before the man is tried, in his own case.
cappelen in his contact with the narkotiltalte 39-year-old became an issue in court Monday. Påtalemyndyigheten have just found the SMS is from the Oslo-man after 2013, and therefore believe that he came in contact with Cappelen in this period. In court Monday, got Cappelen more questions about what contact he had with 39-year-old
– He I had brief contact with. I can’t say specifically what I have done with him, that I dare not.
– Was he a customer?
– There was discussion about the hash.
How you met him?
It was through another person, without I dare to mention name.
Five people, in addition to Cappelen, was in november 2015 judged to have been a part of the cappelen in his network. Here are the parts of the cannabis resin seized in connection with the opprullingen of the network.
Photo: Police / NRK
in the case In the Asker and Bærum district court in 2015 came right to that it was proven that Cappelen and a medtiltalt earlier brusselger in the 60s had sold about eight kilos of marijuana to the man who is arrested in Colombia.
Norway has no utleveringsavtale with Colombia, but police say now they “are working with are of international agreements”. Since the defendant did not meet the case in the Asker and Bærum district court, it will be elaborated a new case against the 39-year-old.
For comparison it may be mentioned that a medtiltalt norskpakistaner (now 38) acknowledged the purchase of 113 kilograms of hashish and the sale of 79 kg. The man was sentenced to five years in prison and appealed not to the judgment.
A possible penalty for the 39-year-old ekssoldaten had after all judging has been far lower than this. Now risk imidlertd man a tilleggstiltale to have failed to meet in his own trial.
the Defender of the “East” spoke with Cappelen
In these days meet five of the six who were sentenced in the Asker and Bærum district court in own ankesak in the Borgarting court of appeal. Three of the defendants were sentenced for the so-called mafiaparagrafen in tingrettssaken, as members of an organized criminal group.
on Monday, reacted to the prosecutor, Lars Erik Alfheim, that the defence counsel for one of the defendants in the court of appeal spoke with Cappelen in a break. Alfheim spute Cappelen in court what attorney Thor Bache-Wiig, who represents the man referred to as “the East” in cappelen in his narkoregnskap, would.
It was about the case. He said that they came with on this case in the court up there, ” said Cappelen.
– I went away to Cappelen. I sat on the pressebenken, and he greeted me right before the break was finished. We talked about pleasant things. It was about how it went with us lost in the court of appeal, and I asked how it went here, ” says Bache-Wiig, the Norwegian broadcasting corporation NRK.
Facts about the appeal against cappelen in his network
In november 2015 was Gjermund Cappelen known guilty in storage and the sale of 1.4 tonnes of cannabis resin. Straffutmålingen against Cappelen is deferred until after the matter of the importation of 17 tons of cannabis resin is processed in the Oslo city court.
Six others were also convicted in the Asker and Bærum district court. Five of these appealed the penalties, and shall meet the Borgarting court of appeal 31. January:
- “Brusselgeren” (64): Sentenced for the sale and storage of a total of 1.2 tonnes of cannabis resin. Referred to as hasjbaronens” most trusted man” and “right hand” in the judgment from 2015. Referred to as “China” in cappelen in his narkotikaregnskap. Didn’t want to explain themselves to the police. Sentenced to 16 years in prison after mafiaparagrafen.
- “the Plumber” (52): Sentenced for the sale and storage of a total of 1.1 tonnes of cannabis resin. “Been used both by receipt from the courier and upon delivery to the buyer, and the outlined stock”, according to the judgment. Acknowledged partial straffskyld, but was not able to explain the approach because of the disease. Sentenced to 13 years after mafiaparagrafen.
- “Helsearbeideren” (63): Hasjligaens account manager, drove the cannabis resin directly to your customers. Condemned for storage and sale 1.1 tonnes of cannabis resin. Sentenced to 15 years in prison after mafiaparagrafen. Apprehended by 1.5 million on a hotel room in Trondheim in romjulen.
- “Karatelæreren” (46): Referred to as “the East” in cappelen in his narkotikaregnskap. Convicted of having bought the 85 kilos of cannabis resin. Acknowledge partial straffskyld, but believes that the police seized parts of the cannabis resin, he should have. Sentenced to prison for five years and six months.
- “Hedmarksmannen” (49): Unemployed. Sentenced for the purchase of 200 kilos of marijuana, but say it is far less. The police also found two charged pistols at the apprehension. Asker and Bærum district court believes that he was “the ringleader in his own business”. Sentenced to nine years in prison.
These meetings are not in the court of appeal
These were also involved in the case in the Asker and Bærum district court, but meets not in the court of appeal:
- Gjermund Cappelen (50) was convicted in the storage and sale of 1.4 tonnes of cannabis resin. Sentencing is deferred until after the innførselsaken in the Oslo district court are completed. Cappelen is prosecuted for the importation of 17 tons of hashish, partly in cooperation with the officer, Eirik Jensen (59).
- In addition, a Norwegian-pakistani man (38) sentenced to five years in prison, after having confessed the purchase of 113 kilograms of hashish and the sale of 70 kilos. Appealed not judgment, and is in the process of atonement.
- A 39-year-old former soldier, was indicted for the purchase of seven kilos of cannabis resin, did not meet in the district court, and was called by the police. NRK has tried to grab the man’s defense, without success.