15-year-old has acknowledged the deaths of Jacob Abdullahi and Tone Ilebekk Monday 5. December of last year. Police have seized computers, tablets, and mobile phones belonging to 15-year-old, and it is in this material the police have found the keywords that might indicate that he has had an interest for the violence, writes Fædrelandsvennen.
Among other things, to the boy have been looking for information about of the at Columbine High School in the united STATES in 1999, where two teenagers shot and killed twelve students and a teacher. A further 21 were injured.
15-åringens defender, Svein Kjetil Stallemo, says he is not familiar with such a web search.
the Family of 15-year-old has been threatened and subjected to criminal damage in the time after dobbeltdrapet, reports NRK. The police is aware that there have been directed threats against the family, but they have not received any review about the threats.
I don’t want to go into detail about the information the police have, but in any case that involves threats, so making the police a threat assessment and take the steps we believe are necessary, says the commander of the joint kriminalenhet Terje Kaddeberg Skaar. (©NTB)