Friday, May 29, 2015

Agder’s new county governor: – I’m flattered – NRK

Today it became clear that Stein Ytterdahl being appointed county governor in college.

The former Farsund mayor said in a recent interview with NRK that he tackles the task with great desire to work.

– I think it’s flattering that they chose exactly me. I look very much forward to this and have great motivation to succeed.

Ytterdahl currently working as chief officer in Trondheim. Therefore, he will use the time ahead with preparations.

– Now I will use the time to get familiar with the college again, and gradually I hope to get acquainted with mayors and councilors. I’ll bet a lot on having close contact with local authorities.

What have you gained by reason that you were chosen?

– There is an overall assessment of my background and what I stand for. It has something to do with my experience from both industry and local politics, he said.

Several commentators had designated the current County Governor in Aust-Agder and the man behind Arendalsuka, Djupedal (SV), as favorite, while others said parliament member Svein Harberg (H) as a possible choice.



Government and modernization Minister Jan Tore Sanner said in a statement that the newly appointed county until further notice shall have Arendal as its headquarters location.

Photo: Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development

There were several candidates who were talking as bigger favorites to take over the job. Are you surprised yourself?

– No, I searched because I believe I have the qualifications and values ​​needed to become a good county governor says Ytterdahl.

The office will replace the county of Aust-Agder and Vest-Agder. Initially getting Ytterdahl position for six years and the office will initially be in Arendal.

– This is a nice town with a lot of political dyanmikk, so I’m looking forward to getting office there , he concludes.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment