Monday, January 19, 2015

The defendant broke down when she talked about the sight of burned car – TV 2

The defendant broke down when she talked about the sight of burned car – TV 2

The 53 years old woman who is accused of premeditated murder of her husband Per Gunnar Asheim told Monday about when she got the phone call that her car was found burned out.

She got the phone early Wednesday March 27, when police told that her car was found in a parking lot a short distance away the couple’s home.

– The day is a shock, to date, I can not get the details to hang together. World collapsed that day. The children were taken away from me that day, and I have not seen them since.

Attached to the retina

She pulled up to the parking lot, where police and fire departments were present. Who she called while she was there she unsure.

– I called Per Gunnar, I called someone else. I called home, not least.

She thought at first it was not her car, but police had then read by the registration plate.

– There sight I met there, it was … It has become attached to the retina, it was absolutely horrible, says defendant choked.

– It was the most horrific in my life. I called Per Gunnar and called him because I thought he had burned my car. The car was special to me.



“Your fucking asshole”

– I said “you fucking bastard” or something like that, because I thought he had done it. 53-year-old has difficulties to explain what she was thinking when police informed her that it was found a dead person in the car. I can not explain what I thought when I heard it then.

The defendant had to take several breaks along the explanation, and was strongly influenced by the need to retell what happened that day.

When she finally asked for a break, it was decided that her explanation will not continue until Tuesday morning. It is set of six weeks to the case in Drammen District Court.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment