Monday, January 19, 2015

- He said that everything was my fault and that he would kill me – Dagbladet.no

- He said that everything was my fault and that he would kill me – Dagbladet.no

DRAMMEN (Dagbladet): – Thursday arguing we and Per Gunnar went out to go to a couple of friends. I went after, and we argued on the road. He pushed me in the snow and kicked me. “Fucking whore,” he said. He said that everything was my fault and that he would kill me.

The 53-year-old woman who is accused of killing her director husband Per Gunnar Asheim (57) in March 2013, explaining in detail about the days before Asheim was found in her burnt-out car in a parking lot at Tranby. Nicely dressed, but occasionally tearful she gives his version of the events during the stormy week before her death.

– He said something that angered me and I just continued. We were two about this, she said.

She adds that her husband after the said outbreak gave her a jacket and apologized.



Caring Conflict

The couple was in a highly turbulent period. She had for years had a new boyfriend and was conflicted about her husband custody. Yet they lived both in family residence at Tranby along with the smaller children. Thursday 21 March, they and their oldest daughter had a meeting with the county board of social affairs.

– It was totally incomprehensible. We stayed under the same roof, and drove the same car to the Tribunal, she said.

Police Attorney Vibeke Martins points out that the defendant is not told about the murder threat in police interrogations.

– Yeah , there is a place, parries the 53-year-old woman.

Disappointed daughter

In committee meeting testified eldest daughter in favor of his father, who would have the three youngest children placed in foster care with his family . The defendant would have shared custody.

– I was disappointed that she took sides for Daddy. But I pushed her never to get her on my side, said the woman.

When the daughter testified in court Wednesday, she told that her first impulse after death message was that his mother had killed father. The day before, she described a number of threats from the mother. It rejects accusations today.

– My daughter said Per Gunnar pressured her to testify for him. I have recordings and we have solved those things. I also have pictures, emails and SMS’s from the time when she says that I bothered her, says 53-year-old.

She says she felt that her husband punished her by suggesting foster kids.

– What father can do such a thing? He could punished me financially, but used the children. It was because of the other man, she said.

– Should make face masks

A key evidence in the case is a coffee grinder defendant bought the Saturday before the death. It was found with traces of sedatives similar drugs that were found in deceased. No coffee beans were found.

– It was Per Gunnar who sent me to buy the mill; he was drunk and could not drive. It suited me well, because then I could call my boyfriend, telling the defendant.

She explains that the mill mainly used to grind coffee, but that she used to use such grinders to make face masks with.

– Per Gunnar painted moreover sugar until icing sugar if we had it in the house. He was good at baking, she says.



Got flowers

53-year-old says she bought the mill Ziba store on Liertoppen and that she then let receipt in a drawer.

– After that I do not know anything about the mill, she said.

She adds, tearful, that Asheim Saturday March 23 bought two bouquets of flowers – one for her and one for kids.

– He said he was sorry for everything. I’ve thought a lot about it while I have been in custody. There must be something he regretted, she said.

Prosecutors will prove that six children mother drugged her husband and placed him in his BMW, which she set fire to. Defense on his side will show that Asheim directed his own death, and planted evidence to bring his wife convicted in court.

The original Polish woman refuses culpability for murder, but pleaded partially guilty mistreatment of children. She also pleaded guilty in having influenced witnesses.

It is set six weeks to the main proceedings. 53-year-old explanation lasts from today to Thursday.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment