Tuesday, March 29, 2016

- I had paid, washed the bed and taken off my pants when I discovered … – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): – I was shocked and angry. It is uncomfortable that it is possible, and absolutely sick to get on the tank.

It says Jeanette Hauge (25) to Dagbladet about when she spotted a man who looked at her in tanning salons to Brown and Bland Bergen yesterday.

Hauge, who has also come forward with the story in bt.no, called police when she discovered peek opportunity. Police arrived at the site within minutes and arrested the man.



Discovered in the corner

Hauge told Dagbladet that she discovered the man until she had settled down in the solariert yesterday.

– I had paid, washed the bed and taken off my pants when I discovered a figure behind a wall in the corner of the room. He stood inside a separate small room between the stall I was in and the stall next door, says 25-year-old.

– I stopped when full up too so I his head peeking up from the corner once again, she continues.

– What did you do?

– I said ‘Hello’, in a strict way, too I dressed quickly at me and went out there and called the police.



– Embarrassing

When police arrived, the Hauge estimates were scarce five minutes, found the man himself still in the same room.

– I helped the police find him but he would not come out. He said either nothing, says Hauge.

Eventually man still out, and both he and Hauge submitted their explanations for the police, says 25-year-old.

She says the man also said “sorry” to her and that his explanation was that he really intended to look at her.

– I think he thought it was quite embarrassing yourself, says Hauge .

– Sick things to do

she emphasizes that she does not believe what happened to her is the worst one can be exposed, but that there was still an unpleasant experience.

– it is clear that it was disgusting and I think it’s a pretty sick thing to do. It requires the bit to go into the room he was in too, she says.

– Will you take solarium again after this?

– Yes, but not at first.

25-year-old says that many have responded to the incident and that the owners of tanning salons also have supported her in that action was unlawful and should be reported.



– Detective

For bt.no says owner of center of the sun, Asbjørn Totland that he has never experienced anything similar services.

– This is the first time we have experienced such a thing. We regret so much, he says, and explains that he reacted with dismay when he was told what had happened.

Police Inspector at Hordaland police, Rune Malt, states to the newspaper that the man they arrested for peeping has issued explanation, but beyond that he does not want to go into details about what the man has said in interviews.

– the case is under investigation, he said and stated that they have seized the man’s cell phone.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment