Monday, July 25, 2016

Rune (62) was stabbed by nearly a hundred bees – VG

To see the hand of a beekeeper Rune Nedrebø (62) after the bees he would be running on heath play with escaped out of cubes.

– I was really stung, all roads. They swarmed the – I do not know how many thousand bees it was, says Rune Nedrebø VG.

According Stavanger Aftenblad was Nedrebø heading to Nedstrand in Tysvær from Sjernarøy in Finnøy municipality in Rogaland to release the bee on heath tractor when the accident occurred Monday.

Each cube trailer room about 70,000 bees.

– trailer has only two wheels, and jump quite a lot if there is a slight hump. On one of the bridges there are so uneven cover two of the cubes come out of position. So it was a small opening, and then they released, says Nedrebø.

Read also : Millions of bees ran off after traffic accident

Black with bees

& lt; p & gt; HURT: & # xA0; & #  x2013; I do not think I'm allergic, but it hurts  like julig says Nedreb & # xF8; if the  estimated hundred bee stings he got Monday  morning. & lt; / p & gt ;

HURT: – I do not think I’m allergic, but it hurts like julig says Nedrebø if they An estimated one hundred bee stings he got Monday morning.

Photo: private

– I could not believe my eyes. When I looked in the mirror, it was black with bees, says Nedrebø.

He came quickly out of the car to try to salvage as many bees as he could. But when he went to fetch protective suit in the trunk, filled with both it and the car of furious bees.

– It was chaos de lux. I was really stung. They crawled all roads, but I had to get control of this. It was the center of a county road, and I could not stand there with an angry swarm of bees on tens of thousands of bees. They were furious because they had been locked up all night after I loaded them onto the trailer the night before, said Nedrebø.

Finally he got the suit and did cubes in place, before he threw himself into the car and drove home with a swarm of bees after them.

– It was a nightmare of a trip. They were angry, and miserable, and thrust they did. It was insane pain. Fortunately there was little traffic, and it was not long ride, says Nedrebø.

Read also : To provide first aid to bumblebees

Nytter not escape

Nedrebø prices themselves happy that it was quite deserted along the way this Monday morning.

– I imagined the coming of joggers along the road, it did thankfully. I saw one walker – he was a little thunderstruck when I came running in full gear with full of bees behind the trailer, said Nedrebø.

– And I saw one cyclist, but he recovered in coverage. All in all it went pretty well. But it was a real nightmare, says beekeeper.

On Monday evening, he estimates that he has received at least fifty bee stings – perhaps close to a hundred. Currently, he is focusing on treating them with allergy medication Zyrtec and a glass of wine. Normally one should endure any bites, says beekeeper.

– I do not think I’m allergic, but it hurts like beating. I was quite heavy in the head afterwards. But it will pass. In tomorrow it’s probably better, I think, he says.

See also: 40 percent of American bees disappeared in 2014

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment