Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Daughter (2) was killed when she was sitting in her mother’s arms. – I’ve lost the joy … – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): The mother of the girl (2) who was killed on Ellingsrud in Oslo May 23, testified today in the trial of the child’s father (37) in the Oslo District Court. The man is accused of having killed his daughter with a knife after a violent episode and a scuffle.

Two-year-old sitting on her mother’s arm when her father attacked her. The woman says she can hardly remember anything of what happened.

– I only remember the good part of the day. And I remember I heard blow, and that he shouted “what have you done with my sister?”.

Pulled Knife

There she heard was that her husband was attacked by her brother. His brother had come to blocks with Ellingsrud with her mother and cousin, after she had called them and told that the man had beaten her after an argument.

The fight escalated, and 37-year-old went to end a knife, which he stabbed the woman’s family members, before he killed his daughter sitting on his mother’s arm. The girl died shortly after. The mother says she does not remember what happened.

– When I was in the hospital afterwards, I had a picture of her in my head where she was bloody, that no bar on her, she says.

– How are you feeling now? asks Attorney Andreas Schei.

– I have lost my joy, I lost everything. I will not out and meet people. I’m just at home or at the grave of my daughter.

She says she can not bear to go places that remind her of her daughter.



The desire not to marry

The woman is a Norwegian citizen and has Iraqi background. The accused man is Afghan. The two had married in a religious ceremony, but was not formally registered as a couple. She says she originally did not want to marry the man.

– I think he was just looking for a woman who would support him the rest of his life, she said in court.

she says her mother convinced her to say yes to marriage after he had proposed to her in front of her whole family.

in court says she filled out the Norwegian marriage papers, but they were returned, and that they did fix it because the man had been married abroad earlier. The man had then no permanent residence permit. About the same time he received a final rejection of their asylum application, she found out she was pregnant.

She says she tried to help him to appeal the decision, but that it did not succeed. She says that the man had a close relationship with his daughter for the first year she was alive, but that it was better.

– She liked him, she said.

The desire not to separate father and daughter

She says she was not happy even in cohabitation with the man.

– I was not happy, but I did not want to separate him and my daughter apart, she says.

she says she never would have thought the man should do something daughter.

– I thought that he could come to kill me, but not her.

Earlier today were played several harrowing emergency calls and videos in court. The man denies culpability. He declared sane, and to testify in court next week.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment