Saturday, April 23, 2016

Siv about the close relationship to Sylvi: – I’ve been worried about her – Dagbladet.no

GARDERMOEN (Dagbladet): – Sylvi’s very important for FRP now, and she does a fantastic job. She stood in the storm, and there have been many tough after she switched ministry. I’ve actually been a bit worried Sylvi, because there is a lot of attention and negative characteristics, said Siv Jensen told Dagbladet.

The party leader has just gone out of the congress hall at the airport where both Robert Eriksson, Carl I. Hagen and Terje Søviknes used speech time to cheer List Haugs efforts as immigration minister.

Along with Listhaug tell Jensen about the close dialogue the two have had the last time.

– I’ve spent quite a lot of time to look after her, to assure me that she’s fine. There has been a close dialogue where we both spoken on the telephone, send each other messages and meet frequently, says Jensen.



– Do diaphragmatic breathing

FRP and Listhaug include been criticized by the opposition for its harsh rhetoric, organizations have characterized the policy as unworthy and scholars believe she is abusing research results.

In conversations talking Listhaug and Jensen about what it’s like to stand in the storm, and Jensen shares his personal advice.

– For me as party leader, it is important for me to give her strength and backing. I have been in the same situation themselves, and it’s about diaphragmatic breathing and raise our sights. But Sylvi has an amazing capacity to shake it off, and then she is so so bland.



– Have all features

Next year it deputy election in FRP, and today announced Stavanger Aftenblad that the party’s 2nd deputy Ketil Solvik-Olsen says no to a seat in Parliament from 2017, as he did in 2013.

when asked directly confirms the party leader that she thinks Listhaug would be a good deputy, should there be applicable.

– Sylvi has all the qualities needed to do most tasks. She is very good, sitting in the Central and a colleague I’ve worked with for several years.

Listhaug smiles while Jensen comes with their descriptions, and stresses that the support means a lot.

– It is very good, is that if she sees that I’ve had a tough day, so she calls me and asks how it goes. I notice that she cares, and it’s been incredibly important. Especially at the start. Siv is good to see people and care. The support from the party means a lot to me and it allows me to stand tall in the debates. There is important to know that I have support in their own ranks.



– Not family friendly

– Could you imagine being deputy?

– I have so much to do with the job I have today, that I have not begun to think about yet.

– you were not on the list before the general election in 2013, you’re going to do it in 2017?

– I have not started thinking about it, but if I get questions about it, so I have to take an assessment. There is a large choice in life, the challenge is that the policy is not particularly family friendly. I have two small children and it makes me have to do thorough reviews before I eventually let me nominate.



– Overall government

Jensen and Listhaug are more comfortable with talking about refugee policy and austerity measures now be submitted to Parliament, but to discuss future plans.

– Why do you think there is so much noise around Listhaug and asylum policy?

Jensen took the floor.

– Because it is a topic that engages wide. It’s an honest fact that people have different opinions, but we are very safe in this. There is broad agreement in the Norwegian people that what we are doing is right, and the government stand behind Sylvi.



– Do not doubt

– Listhaug, is there any time you inland takes you criticism, and ask yourself whether you should rethink some of the proposals?

– No, this is absolutely necessary. Here you need to think long term. There is a huge potential for large flyktnignstrømmer, and in Sweden they have accepted the so many that it would be difficult to succeed with integration. I have no doubt about this policy.

Immigration Minister admits that drawing up horror scenarios can benefit FRP.

– It is quite possible, but why I say what I say is that it is the scenario we are in. And there are other than me who says it well. It is possible to hope for anything else, but we have to manage what scenarios we may experience.

– Can the rhetoric lead to more fear and more polarization in Norway?

– If you look at Sweden, they joined everything under the carpet and painted a glossy picture. The lesson is that we stand us better in an honest debate.

– Rhetoric your provokes both politicians and organizations, the rhetoric will be so sharp that it becomes harder for you to get through things?

– This is about creating policies that will ensure the country in the future. So I think it is very special if a party votes against proposals they really are, because they do not want me and the government to succeed. I am clear because I stand for something, and because I am concerned that people will understand what I’m talking about.



Wild jumped into the sea again

Earlier this week was Sylvi Listhaug traveling to Greece and the island of Lesvos to even visit refugee centers, and talk to the refugees it is actually about. But most noise was when she at the request of the crew of the Norwegian rescue vessel “Peter Henry von Koss,” plunged into the water to be “saved” by the crew.

– What did you think when you land in Oslo and was greeted by all the criticism?

– then I thought ‘yes, yes’, now it is what they will gnaw on, so there’s some noise there. I think many wanted to twist this in the worst sense, but it blows over.

– Had you done the same again?

– Yes, the crew would show me how they work, and then it had been directly rude if I had said no.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment