Saturday, September 27, 2014

not eh he voted in 1985 – Aftenposten

not eh he voted in 1985 – Aftenposten

Labour leader Jonas Gahr Støre now acknowledges that he voted Conservative at the general election in 1981, when he was 21 years old. At the election four years after he can not remember what he voted, he tells VG.

– I can say it that I through my childhood, childhood and what I came from: I voted Conservative at the beginning of 80 ies – and was the Labour Party at the end of the 80s. That was the 80′s for me, says Minister in conversation program “interview” on VGTV.

Støre, who grew up in a very wealthy family in western Oslo, has never lifted the veil when it comes to what he has been by choice.

Even in his recent book “In Motion”, he says what he has been. The book describes Støre a process he calls “social democrat through maturation, party member at the decision.”

Also read:

Labor at stable level

Kåre Willoch says to VG that he is grateful for the support of Minister in 1981.

– I hope that he has retained some of the ideas that made him voted for us then. Otherwise I think that to get a thoughtful leader of the Labor Party is very good, says Willoch, who was prime minister from 1981 to 1986.

– I would like to retain Støre Right. But I’m probably a little surprised that he did not remember what he voted in the election in 1985, he probably will on it eventually, says Willoch chuckling to VG.

Also read:

The voters will have tailoring, Minister responds “cash”

Støre will have new arrangements for families

Published: 27.Sep. 2,014 7:56

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment