Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Libe Rieber-Mohn of Labor’s central – Dagbladet.no

Libe Rieber-Mohn of Labor's central – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): Last week drew the capital’s deputy mayor from Oslo policy after the Party Secretary Raymond Johansen announced that he poses as Labour council leader candidate in the 2015 election.

Passenger Focus

– I have been and still are of the opinion Oslo Labour Party has much to gain from being a total county branches. A focus on people and conflicts ruin both policy development and the possibility of a commissioner shift in Oslo, says Libe Rieber-Mohn.

And continues:
Oslo need a party with ambitions and good solutions where current civic councils fail to do the job.
But the last week has well demonstrated that I have not quite managed to avoid personal focus, laughing Liberace.

My contribution

Rieber-Mohn will not go public with what was happening internally in labor along the way. Critics believe Libe Rieber-Mohn got a little worthy of consideration.

– I have certainly tried to give my contribution to that process was orderly, she says.

– Have others in your party been as tidy?
– It is wrong for me to reply on behalf of others.

Out of Central Board

– Continuing in the party’s central

– I’m up to the convention next year, but will not stand for re-election.

– Why not?
– Now when I go out of Oslo politics, it is more natural to find a replacement who is active and who may be a link between Oslo Labour Party and the Labour Party central.

Second House

A few days after Libe Rieber-Mohn reported that she did not seek re-election presented Todays Market a measurement that shows that she is far more popular among the people of Oslo than both council leader Stian Berger Røsland and her probable successor Raymond Johansen.

– Is it appropriate to go for a parliamentary seat in 2017, or do you take now a definitely political goodbye?
– I think you can live a good meaningful life in many ways. For me it is most natural to think of a future outside politics. That said, I believe that life is a good idea not to be all too firm, i.

A lot can change. I love the work of politics. I’m not too keen positions. I am concerned about support for what I believe in and stand for, says 49-year-old.

– What should you do when you give in politics?
– Fabian Stang has joked that we can start the “Second House”. Hehe. No, I sit as deputy mayor until the autumn of 2015 So we have a choice to win. I’ll help in any way it wishes Labor.

I can not wait to take some new choices. I’ve never been afraid of changing. My experience is that when a door closes, then opens the second, says Libe Rieber-Mohn.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment