Tuesday, September 23, 2014

- I do not recognize their man-made laws in Norway – Dagbladet.no

- I do not recognize their man-made laws in Norway – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): The trial of Ubaydullah Hussain started in Oslo District Court today. He is accused of having made indirect incitement of terrorism on Facebook. He stands for utterances, but both he and defender John Christian Elden mean they can not be criminal.

– PST trying to stop my speech in public, said Hussain in his free explanation in straight nine days.

– It has not been my intention to incite murder or terrorism. It has not been my intention to create fear in the population. Although parts of society might think that they are reprehensible, I still have the right to express myself in a democratic society, which is so proud of their so-called freedom of expression, he said.



– Loyalty to Allah and Islam

Hussain said that he “only answers to Allah.”

– I do not recognize their man-made laws in Norway. But you must practice them equally, even when someone has a different view than you. My loyalty is only to Allah and Islam.

He explained that he believes western governments and media ‘shelves West’s war against Muslims. ”

– When the Muslim population attacked, pushed it under the carpet. I have tried to answer the same. I will continue to expose the western hypocrisy and double standards, he said.



– Political active

Hussain said he did not want to answer any more questions about the case from either a judge, prosecutor or defense counsel. Attorney Carl Fredrik Fari said he would still ask questions, and that Hussain got to see what he would answer. Faris Hussain answered questions about their own religious background about Islam and he has memorized the Quran or not.

– I have been practicing muslim almost my whole life. I have been politically active in recent years. From 2008-2009, said Hussain.

Among the comments Hussain is accused of is his tribute of the two men who killed the British soldier Lee Rigby in with knife and machete in the streets of London, and then He said the terrorists who killed including 5:05, Norwegians Algeria, deserved “Allah highest reward.”

In the first break in court today saluted Hussain of four comrades of the man who had met in court and spoke to the press.

– Have you changed the way to outer on after the indictment?

– I have not changed me. I regret the emails I sent to journalists, they were unlucky and it should never have happened. But I find it absurd that I am accused of these comments. There has been much stronger statements from prominent Muslims in the United Kingdom and Denmark, without there having been criminal, says Hussain told Dagbladet.



– Indirect solicitations

29-year-old is accused by Penal Code section 147 c which is intended to frame the precursor to terrorism. Prosecutor Carl Fredrik Fari said in his opening statement that prosecutors believe the case of indirect incitement.

– The case question is, as I see it, the provision may also include more indirect incitement to terrorism, said the prosecutor in court.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment