Tuesday, May 31, 2016

- Thought it was bit of a rat – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): When Mia Espen Sæternes Monday to enjoy a cold soda and cured, she got a surprise.

Having already consumed two garlic sausages from producer Grilstad she felt that there was something strange in the mouth.

– I did not get to chew the bit properly and thought why it was a normal cartilage. When I took it out of, your mouth I saw that there was something else, says Mia Sæternes Dagbladet.

It was Avisa Sør-Trøndelag who first publicized case.



Got nauseated

– I was really disgusted when I saw what it was. Just before it got in return, she said.

Sæternes say that it looked like there was a bit of an animal and the skin and hair just joined the sausage production. The hairs are about one cm long.

– At first I thought it was rats, but I really hope not that it is, says Orkdal None.

Long next pølsebit

Mia Sæternes and daughter bought ten sausages of the same type at Rema 1000 Orkanger Saturday. Now she has six sausages in the pack and she says that they are going to end up in the trash.

– It’s a long time until I get to eat sausage again, that’s for sure, says Sæternes, who have signed on “found” both Grilstad and Agriculture.

Grilstad told Dagbladet that they did not wish to comment until they have seen the product to the customer, but says that they take such matters seriously.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment