Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sundnes says no to LO top job – Sunnmørsposten

Kristiansen goes off for 60-year limit in two years. Sundnes points instead of 2. deputy Hans-Christian Gabrielsen as Kristiansens successor, newspaper VG.

– I’ve decided to go out and confirm that I am not candidate in LO. I want to build and Commercial Office to become the leading associated service sector in Norway and will prioritize it. I see that we already have a very good candidate to take over for Gerd: I think Hans-Christian Gabrielsen will be a very good LO President, says Sundnes.

She says she does not see any other candidate and that Gabrielsen has the qualities needed to develop LO in the future.

– I am primarily concerned with making the best possible job in the position I have today. Speculation can else take care of. Now we have full focus on wage settlements and to defend members ‘wages and working conditions, with a government that constantly attacks the normal working peoples’ rights, says Gabrielsen himself. (© NTB)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment