Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Violations Charged: – Understood not seriousness – ABC News

32-year-old who has acknowledged the rape of two infants, says he does not quite have understood the seriousness of what he did. He says he does not see himself as a pedophile.

Prosecutor Kristin Røhne explained in court Monday that a psychiatric expert report states that four of the defendants are pedophiles.

– I do not feel like a pedophile, but I hear what they say and take it inwards me, said 32-year-old.

Background: Couple indicted for assaulting own infants

Adoptive culpability

Earlier in the day he took the witness stand and testified that the first of the five defendants, NRK reported. He is the only one who has admitted guilt on all counts.

When the case started Monday, he admitted raping both his son and his girlfriend’s daughter when they were just a few months old.

– I have not completely understood the seriousness of what I’ve done. I thought not so small children took damage of stuff. I realize it’s better now, but need more help and treatment. I can not do anything with what I’ve done, but I can change the future, said 32-year-old when he took the witness stand.

– I am incredibly happy that the police got stopped me. Then I can not hurt more than I have done.

Read also: Network of pedophiles revealed by its own abuses film

rave about abuse

The man explained how he and his 23 years old girlfriend met one of the other defendants on contact,. He also told me that they began to fantasize about assaulting his girlfriend’s daughter already before the girl was born, reports NRK from the court.

32-year-old responded affirmatively when prosecutor Alvar Krafft Randa asked if the imagination was put into practice .

Although he already had abused his own son, he says that the assault against the girl did not give him what he had thought.

– It acted enough to do something like was not allowed.

Unpleasant

He says it’s uncomfortable to explain himself with the other defendants present, but adds that he must be held accountable for what he has done.

In the prosecution initially was 32-year-old presented as central to the case – also as a witness against the other defendants.

It is set of eleven weeks the prehensive abuse case.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment