Sunday, April 10, 2016

Therefore Erling Kagge Conservatives newest party state: – You can not just think about … – Dagbladet.no

GARDERMOEN (Dagbladet): Publisher and art collector Erling Kagge’s Conservatives latest central director. Arctic explorer was set ahead of the ruling party’s national convention this weekend and officially elected to the important duties late Saturday afternoon.

Kagge tells Dagbladet that it was former Minister of Culture Thorhild Widvey that got him into the party.

– I have never hidden the fact that I vote Conservative Party, but I have not always been Right with equal conviction. I hit Thorhild Widvey for lunch in winter and when she said that she had tipped the election committee on me as a new member of the central executive. Then I thought no more of it, before it called a Thursday morning from an unknown number asking if I wanted to join, says the explorer.




Better schools, lower taxes

Six times in the year Kagge meeting with Solberg and the rest of the party leadership and the Conservative county leaders, and he then becomes the only one in the room who is not a politician.

The publisher says it is school policy and tax policy that engages him most. Here believe Kagge that the Conservatives have the best solutions.

– I’m concerned about education policy. Every fifth student who leave school today are not eligible for further education. It is one of the biggest problems we have and there will be greater if Norway does nothing. Other parties are concerned hot food and leksefri school, but I rather think we should focus on helping the weakest members of the school. And generally, the tax base will be wider and public expenditure must be reduced, he said.



A tiprosentpolitiker

Kagge, known culture actor, admits that many people do not think that the Conservatives have the most generous cultural policy. Had Kagge just thought of culture, he might have chosen himself another portion, he admits.

– I think it’s important that people who are not part of politics, actually dare to enter it to help a little. Often it seems the distance between full-time politicians and all of us trying to help quite large. I occupied by culture should probably prefer a game that throws a lot of money into the culture bin, but you can not just think of themselves.

– So the coalition cultural policy is better, ie ?

– I questioning that you consider a one-to-one relationship between culture money and what culture you get out of it. I am a big culture budget, but I think it is important to measure the impact on spending too.

– Is Erling Kagge become a politician now?

– No, not at all. I’m publisher, says Kagge cash, before continuing:

– Now I’ll learn a lot about party politics, but I also have a demanding job in Kagge publishers and three children, so I’ll be far from a full-time politician. Perhaps one tiprosentpolitiker, or something like that.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment