Friday, July 24, 2015

Violence in Namsos: – They beat because I’m a foreigner – Aftenposten

– When they approached me I said I did not want any trouble. But they talked fast and I did not understand what they said. They would not listen. They shouted at me many times, says 19-year-old Namdalsavisa Friday.

He argues that two perpetrators of violence against him, while people also should have turned his friends. So far two people charged with violent incident, which allegedly took place on 5 July. Police are unsure subject. It is not the victim 19-year-old.

– They beat me because I’m a foreigner. They beat me because I was from Namsos, and dark skin. I had never seen those guys before and I had not done them anything, he said.

One of the two accused has admitted guilt, but have rejected violence was racially motivated. A video of the incident, as his friend filmed, is the police’s main evidence in the case.

Published: 24.jul. 2015 10:19

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment