Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Haltbrekken: – SV was a natural choice for me – NRK

First place on the party list in the county is open, since the deputy Snorre Valen not seek re-election to parliament in the next period.

– I have a very strong nature and environmental commitment. Yet I have been concerned with solidarity and justice, and there is nothing more important than ever when we look at the situation in the world. When SV is a natural choice for me, says Haltbrekken NRK.



– I really want

He has been head of the Earth since 2004.

– When inquiry if I might be willing to quietly came, I thought eventually that: Yes, I actually really like, explaining Haltbrekken.

– Think you can accomplish more as a politician than as union leader?

– Conservation society has meant, means and will mean a great deal for Norwegian society. It has increased the number of members and we are seeing an increasing environmental concern. I’ve been lucky to got been head there for eleven years, and now was the time to change grazing and try myself in a new role. But I believe that the Earth and the environmental movement is going to be absolutely critical to environmental protection in Norway forward, he says.



– Happy and proud

Haltbrekken set September 6 interview with the Nominating Committee Sor-Trondelag about the role. The setting of the nomination committee in Sor-Trondelag SV will be ready on September 7. The nomination meeting will take place on November 5.

– I’m really happy and proud that Lars Haltbrekken has said he wants to set as the first candidate for SW of Sor-Trondelag, said nominating committee chairman Astrid Kjelsnes said.

married to former SV secretary

Haltbrekken is married to former SV secretary Silje Schei Tveitdal. Her successor as party secretary, Kari Elisabeth Kaski, came by the way also from the environmental movement, specifically Zero.

Deputy Silje Lundberg takes over as head of the Earth until further notice. Haltbrekken resign formally as head of the organization on August 31.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment