Friday, November 25, 2016

Asylaktivist hetset Listhaugs the secretary of state – lays flat – VG

Asylaktivist Eirik Nilsen sent the secretary of state a message where he expressed the desire that his daughter should be imprisoned on an equal footing with flyktningbarna.

“Damn fucking kødd. Had the møkkaungen dokkers been jailed on a par with flyktningebarna. Docks to create really new konsentrasjonsleira, as in the 40′s. He had satan take dæ.”

So saying the words Vidar Brein-Karlsen could read in a Facebook message a few weeks ago. The message came from asylaktivisten Eirik Nilsen, who among other things is nominated for “this Year’s godhetstyrann” of the Norwegian people’s Aid.

do you Remember? Ask the country’s students to join the effort against netthets

– I be

Nilsen says that he does not remember having sent the message, but that he has found it among the sent messages in the outbox.

– I’m getting hot about the ears to hear this. I think it is horribelt, and totally sick, that I turn me to his daughter. It I ask your personal excuse, ” he says.

if the VG call is Nilsen in Greece and works for the organization Northern Lights Aid. He admits that he is angry at the government’s immigration policy, and that he also previously have let the mind go too far.

It has happened that I’ve posted statuses and responded to the comments in the affect, and I have also been forced to apologize. But I’m say the least cursed of the government’s policy. What they are doing is so inhuman, and it makes me angry, ” he says.

He emphasizes that there still is no excuse for this type of messages.

– This is not the way to go. I am ashamed of to have sent such a message.

Siv Jensen, about the netthets: stop it!

– I was really quite angry

the secretary of state in the ministry of Justice, Vidar Brein-Karlsen, jobs for innvandringsminister Sylvi Listhaug including several utsendelsessaker. He has received a lot of verbal abuse, and believes that even one must be prepared for sharp speech in the professions as his. He still sets the price on the excuse Nilsen comes with.

I think his reaction is good. When one does something that I perceive as wrong in this context, I think it is really okay to apologize for that afterwards, ” he says.

He experience anyway the mention of his own daughter as particularly bad.

We are working with the policy must be able to withstand sharp speech, and that some are very disagree with us in what we do. I also understand that the work we do, when it’s about people who are in a difficult situation, arouses feelings, and we must accept that the feelings expressed. But what I don’t accept is when my children are dragged into it, which is my job, ” says Brein-Karlsen VG.

Brein-Karlsen says that at first he did not read the message so closely, but that he after a while it registered that her daughter had been mentioned. It got him to react.

I was quite angry actually, when I saw the totality of it.

the department of Justice has sent the message to the Police security service, something they do with all forms of threats and verbal abuse against officials.

– Can have a major impact

a Senior adviser in the Police security service, Martin Bernsen, said to VG that he can’t comment on this case specifically. He says, nevertheless, on a general basis, that they always do an assessment when they receive this type of communication from the officials.

When we consider the matter on the basis of the content of the message, and on the basis of what we know about the person. Then we follow up the case. Some people are sought out by the PST, some are prosecuted and others nothing happens with that, ” says Bernsen.

He encourages people to remember that also the messages that appear as threats on platforms like Facebook, can get follows.

– One should know that even what is written on social media have consequences for those who do it. They must expect to have to answer for themselves if it is serious, ” says Bernsen to VG.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment