Saturday, October 1, 2016

- I have a good relationship with Thorbjørn – Dagens Næringsliv

Jens Stoltenberg

Jens Stoltenberg brags about how much Thorbjørn Jagland has been in Norwegian politics after he in the autobiography is honest about the bitter fray.

the Article is added to your reading list.

As the DN wrote on Friday, contains the autobiography of Jens Stoltenberg, a very revealing chapter about how hard the fray with Thorbjørn Jagland was. But questions at the press conference Saturday morning in Gyldendal Norsk Forlag about how the relationship is today, the answer Stoltenberg:

- I have a good relationship with Thorbjørn. We established a good cooperation again when I was prime minister and he the president of the storting. I’m not objective, I am a part of it. But I try to be nuanced. Therefore, I am also concerned that we cooperated well in very many years. He has been to a lot of Norwegian politics. He has been both prime minister, foreign minister and president of the storting. There is hardly anyone who has had the obligations inherent. I was his deputy for ten years. It was only in the last two years the partnership ceased to work, ” says Stoltenberg.

Will itself

He adds that “It is never so that there only is one’s fault that it doesn’t work”

I also try to go in myself, how could I have contributed to that cooperation worked better, ” he says.

He started the launch by pointing out how strange it was to be here Saturday morning.

I have held many press conferences in my life, but this is very different from the other. It is two years since I had a press conference with a united Norwegian press corps. It is on a day like today two years ago I started in Nato. The second is that I have talked about many matters before. Today I’ll just talk about myself. As the modest man I am, it’s unfamiliar, ” says Stoltenberg.

Open and vulnerable

He hopes autobiography My story, which was launched on Friday, provides a truthful picture about both issues, conflicts, and the person Jens Stoltenberg.

- It is an attempt to be open and vulnerable, ” says Stoltenberg.

Jens Stoltenberg has not been alone outside her house since 17. October 2005. He hopes he manages to describe how it has been to be privatmenneske and family man between the security guards and the public life.

I have not been alone outside of my house since 17. October 2005, ” says Stoltenberg.

Thorvald in place

I didn’t know that he wrote so well, ” says dad, Thorvald on the second back row. He has not read the entire book, but the parts about the family. Present is also the former secretary of state Rita Skjærvik and Snorri Wickstrøm, which has helped Stoltenberg with the book, and former political advisor Sindre Fossum Beyer.

READ ALSO: Norwegian-fly to Spain canceled for Saturday

Forced mediation and a new escalation of sykehusstreiken

SEE ALSO:

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment