Saturday, October 22, 2016

Full division about the fur industry in the Right – NRK

I have come to the conclusion that it is impossible to achieve satisfactory animal welfare in this industry. No matter what kind of defenses you have and what kind of requirements and how much a tightening of the regulations.

It says the Conservative member of parliament Tina Bru.

also Read: Now is the pelskrig in the Right

For me this becomes a question of ethics. It is a question of dyrelidelse. That’s why I’ve landed on the conclusion that I believe it is time to wind up the industry, ” says Bru.

– A well-regulated industry

If I were a mink, I would rather been in a cage in the Rogaland than in a cage in China. Pelsdyrnæringen is global, and Norway is a pretty small player. Fur which is not produced in Norway will be replaced by fur from other countries.



Sveinung Stensland, who is also an mp for the Right, come to the opposite conclusion of Tina Bridge. He will maintain pelsdyrnæringen.

Photo: Erik Waage / NRK

The mean Sveinung Stensland, who is also an mp for the Right. He comes to the opposite conclusion, and will maintain pelsdyrnæringen in Norway.

also Read: agriculture minister responds: This is gruesome photos

also Read: Women say no to fur animals

This is actually a well-regulated industry. There is talk about the very few exceptions in a large industry that operates well, and which operates properly. The last thing California needs now is politicians who contributes to export the profitable employment of our county, ” says Stensland.

Dyrelidelser

– I wish that I had been in a different position here with regard to the workplace and the industry, but we can’t keep us with a nourishment that leads to dyrelidelser, reply Tina Bru.

also Read: Norwegian food safety Authority one of my girls pelsdyrleder

also Read: – Activists expose the animals to the great danger

It is highly uncertain whether the Right items for spring are still going to support pelsdyrnæringen.



It is highly uncertain whether the Right items for spring are still going to support pelsdyrnæringen.

Photo: Arnar Lyche

– Decent discussions

The two Right-politicians from California do not mean that there is any issue that they disagree.

I think it tells a lot about the quality Right. We take proper discussions, so will the congress finally decide our program. The program comes both Tina and I to stand on when the time comes, ” says Stensland.

Here he gets support from partikollegaen.

I think it’s good that we have a debate. I expected reactions, especially from my own county, which, of course, is a pelsfylke, that I take this position. I respect the debate in the party. We will have the debate up to congress, and then we’ll see what happens, ” says Tina Bru.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment