Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The messages flowing in after the focal point-documentary – NRK

It was very unexpected. I have received messages from both known and unknown, ” says Anne Sissel Halland.

She is sitting in a chair at home in the living room in the Bamble and read the messages she has received after the documentary “Pengepredikanten” was shown on NRK1 on Tuesday night. In the film tells the Halland about how she became addicted and later depressed by looking at Visjon Norge.

Vision Norway was my life, ” says Halland in the documentary.

In the documentary, tells the focal point of how the TV pastor Jan Hanvold and the christian channel Vision Norway has had revenues of one billion in the last 15 years. Minstepensjonister and uføretrygdede are the most frequent donors.

– Can’t buy blessing

Halland feel that she has been bold to stand up in the focal point.

When she began to feel demoralized and tired after having looked at Visjon Norge, she wrote on a forum on Facebook. Later, she was contacted by NRK. After thinking about it, she chose to tell her story on TELEVISION.

– I think it is important that others can know how it is. I know even more who are very concerned about this. And it is tough. Many hope to get help, but I don’t think this is any good solution to the problems, ” says Halland.

She takes a sip of tea before she continues.

– I’m just a human being here on earth. To buy blessing in God’s kingdom, I don’t think we can do, ” says Halland.



Anne Sissel Halland and the man, Thor spent many hours on Vision Norway every single day.

Photo: Bjørn Olav Nordahl / NRK

a Good figure

” I have received several inquiries from people I don’t know. Many people say they recognize themselves in my story, and that I made a good figure in the program. I think that’s nice, ” says Halland.

The uføretrygdede the woman hope that her story can help to ensure that others do like her, tearing himself away from the screen and the dependency.

– It is not something good to feel like I did. I was restless and didn’t feel that I was able to meet. Now I feel free and happy. It is very delicious, ” says Anne Sissel Halland.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment