Thursday, October 2, 2014

Now he has regained lawyer license – Dagbladet.no

Now he has regained lawyer license – Dagbladet.no

This week Sigurd Klomsæt (61) back law license that gives him permission to practice their profession.

The license was revoked in connection with the leak of a photo of Breivik case.

Klomsæt go immediately started worked at the law firm’s, reports TV 2.

– I can not wait to embark on legal deed again. There have been many inquiries in time where I have not been able to practice, as I would have thrown me over. Now I hope the exciting challenging assignments and clients who want to benefit from my varied experience, the lawyer said.


He maintains that the judgment that cost him his license is erroneous and that he is innocent convicted.

– However, I think I’m in this time has developed both myself and learned a lot about how to fight against a system that does not always work properly. I am otherwise quite sure that time will show that what we have argued all the time is the correct version of the story.

Klomsæt was in August 2012 were disbarred because of accusations that he had leaked pictures of Anders Behring Breivik. The court held it was proved that the leak had come from Klomsæts office.

(NTB).

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment